Monday, August 5, 2013

Scenarios of "TIME FLYING"

Once again all I see is ‘TIME’ flying; hell, it didn’t stop even when I broke my watch completely apart. Yes I did when I was filled with rage; foolish right? I never thought the next moment every other watch I see would definitely be running. Never thought, it’s indeed the most frantic ogre I was challenging, and to all my exacerbations, dreaming to win. There is another school of thought which my heart runs, “You would never have dared to break that watch if it were expensive.” Another question; which I have no ‘TIME’ to answer right now. I admit my heart is insane, please do check my other posts if you don’t believe me friends.

TIME flies and life moves on. I am here updating my blog this moment, however, let me assure you all, it won’t be too far apart when I will be looking at the post again say a year from now, won’t even be too long when it gets a couple of years from now. They say that ‘TIME’ is a larger than life phenomena, it moves at a constant pace; instead us are those who flow, however, I have this uneasy feeling that these two theories are mere analogies because either way, the human brain starts being sensitive about getting older.

The great Indian lyricist Javed Akhtar more than a year ago tweeted to one of my most admired personalities, a great actor and above all as humble as a person can ever get, Amitabh Bachchan, on this huge occasion of his granddaughter’s birth, “Congrats Amit jee (people call him using names like Amit jee, Big B, Amit Uncle with respect); time flies, really, that too so swiftly; it seems just like yesterday when I congratulated you on Sweta’s (his daughter) birth.” See it’s already been more a year since her granddaughter was born now. Oh dear, ‘TIME’ really files making its pace impossible to be checked.

Having said that, there are some realities we need to accept. With ‘TIME’ flying around us, we are travelling nearer to embrace our ultimate and surest moment in this planet ‘DEMISE’. I call it surest because we all are entitled to it, when and where, unpredictable and unknown. The journey of a human body will terminate, that’s one basic law of this melodrama called ‘LIFE’, which can’t be refuted. One more theory starts to make existence that the soul lives forever till eternity. There is no proof though and at this moment I tend to dispute this theory completely because of my recent experience. Recently, I had broken my collar bone while playing soccer; which when to be fixed, the doctor pointed out that I needed a surgery. So just before the surgery, they directed me to inhale some anesthetics for making me unconscious. The moment I inhaled the medicine it was all zilch for me with no any feelings whatsoever till the next moment (for me at least) after almost six hours where I found myself in the recovery room. I wondered after I became conscious that may be death is like this; guess everything finishes for him/her when a person dies.

Now, here’s the big question which I really wanted to talk about in this post, “I wonder why people have even a few negatives in their inner conscience (although they all will argue forever that they don’t have any) (also I am not taking myself out, I am definitely somewhere in the crowd), when they all know that there must not be any ‘TIME’ for keeping those negatives; first due to the ephemerality of this journey and second due to the fact that it is for one time, it cannot be repeated, it will never be repeated; not until infinite years.” Then, I wonder if this reservoir of negatives in people such as, selfishness, anger, resentment, jealousy, hatred, insanity, evil etc. is paving a slow and substantial path for extreme societal disharmony. I also wonder if the situation is really worsening when as a matter of fact, there are so many positives out there too.

The answers to these three of my astonishments are truly complex and I am nearly sure, impossible. There is always a line between reality and imagination. That line is impossible to cut, making it unthinkable to intersect two entirely different worlds, one of which (the imaginary world indeed) in all proofs does not exist at all. I will definitely come up with some more perspectives in this regard when I write my upcoming posts. But right now let me not digress from what I have conceived my theme of this piece as ‘TIME FLYING’.

Even though we can’t do anything about ‘TIME’ flying, I guess we can do a few things about coordinating with our endeavors to satisfy ourselves and our hearts when we keep taking a look back in a number of upcoming sojourns of this daredevil odyssey. There is a huge debate about how the phrase “Its never too late” fits so gracefully when we keep talking about its contradiction that ‘TIME’ is flying and really valuable. Indeed, I also do believe that its never too late as long as we do not quit trying with our utmost honesty; there have been various examples of people who succeeded in several years after failing uncountable times in their tries. Another prospective somewhere coherent is that our heart values such efforts much more when we try to accomplish in the direction of its happiness. What I mean here is that the best way to live is to follow the career path in which we and our heart are happiest. Someone has rightly said that if we follow the work path which our heart loves most, work can easily enjoyed as much as playing a game.

Personally, I feel that ‘TIME’ is a great enemy to me although it may sound maverick and far from pragmatic approach. But as much as I am confounded with its silent enmity with me, so frantically, my desire is to enjoy this rendezvous with such a day in my life where I can stare directly at heavens and holler loud, “I am happy at what I did even with TIME flying around me.” In worst case scenario, I know I will be condemned for making that statement because of the uncountable failures I encountered; however, I still will be so happy just because of the satisfaction my heart will feel at that time, thanks to the uncountable utmost and honest efforts I made before I yelled.” But that day is still a long way to go because I can never lie to my heart that I have made honest efforts. I am only waiting to find myself in the right path and with TIME flying around me, I will be more than happy if that day comes even just before my last breathe in this insouciant world.

2 comments:

  1. ...dada! you always come out with some new philosophical quips...and that wonders me, really! I would say, this is just another fantastic analysis...of the 'TIME'...that flies!Yes indeed, it came out as the result of what you have realized.

    Truth be told here though, that I too have felt that TIME flies, and it's like a couple of years ago..! But these days, recently, I am consoling myself by saying, "...actually time never flies. Time never come and go. It's we guys, who come and go. Time is always...and is eternity...." Maybe this is what I have realized when came by, in your own words, 'this melodrama called LIFE.

    And as always, this post too touched me, somewhere deep inside! Really love the way you elaborate complex things so beautifully! Actually, I don't have clear idea, whether time flies or not...hope this can extend me to that level!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sanju..somewhere your wrath for time reminded be of W.B yeats poem "Lamentation of the old Pensioner", where he says, "I spit into the face of time." u sound like him somewhere. however time flies or its us that is changing constantly are just the perspectives to look at life. even who believes that time flies may have different outlook to the changing time...like u said in your blog...when happy he/she may see time flying very quickly and when in pain or misery he may feel the time to have halted...what i m trying to say is all these are perspectives, what is imp is how u live your short life and what u do to make it worth lived and i guess that is what u too believe.you are right life is ephemeral and this short life should be lived with good intentions and actions but u see anger, jealousy, greed, desire are our inborn qualities. if these are groomed or watered than a person moves towards a negative direction and if a person overcomes all these weaknesses he becomes a Buddha...i too don't believe that all of us can become Buddha but at least we can try to be human by grooming our humanly qualities. like u said create harmony and live peacefully. sanjeev we agree at this point as well..soul doesn't exist...it is our bone and flesh body that is born and that decays...no rebirth or any such thing...so live life to the fullest and contribute for the life to the fullest because who won't get a second chance, i mean second life to complete what u have left uncompleted.

    I wish people around us would have a pure soul(not in the sense of eternal)like yours. if all of us would be so focused to our goals and life and yet so giving and caring the world would have been a better place to reside. anyways, sanju if we can't change others we can at least change ourselves and have a good beginning because charity begins at house... loved your thoughts as always

    ReplyDelete